Sunday, November 7, 2010
Dinner on Quincy
In our house, we really like our crockpot. We normally make a meal on Sunday that lasts us for most of the week. Its easy, throw in and go. If you don't have a crockpot, you should buy one, but for now you can use a conventional stove pot. This is whats for dinner on Quincy.
WHITE CHICKEN CHILI:
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken or ground chicken
4 (15oz) Great Northern Beans or Navy Beans (for the sailors out there)
2 (15oz) Hominy or white corn (I like the hominy)
2 cans chopped Green Chiles
2 Taco Seasoning
2 (10.75oz) cans cream of Chicken Soup
2(14oz) can chicken broth
1 cup Sour Cream
chopped green onion
monterey jack cheese
1. Place chicken in a slow cooker or pot
2. Top with beans and corn
3. Add Chiles, condensed soup, chicken broth, taco seasoning
4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. On high it will cut time in half. Walk away
Go to wine store, buy a bottle(s) of wine, come home, open wine, drink wine.
5. Before serving, if you use chicken breasts, break up chicken.
6. Stir in sour cream
7. Serve topped with green onions and jack cheese.
Hope you enjoy this recipe. It's easy and delicious.