Monday, November 22, 2010
DINNER ON QUINCY
No crock potting this week.........but still some goodness..............
1 (16oz) whole wheat uncooked lasagna noodles
1 1/2 jars of spaghetti sauce or marinara
1 1/2 container cottage cheese
2 (8oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
2 (8oz) pkg cheddar
1 1/2 cups of Parmesan cheese
2 lbs chicken or turkey
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Brown meat in skillet
3. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add noodles, cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain water.
4. Using a blender, add sauce, cottage cheese. Blend til smooth. Spoon mixture into cooking pan
5. Place layer of cooked noodles over sauce and sprinkle a portion of cheeses over noodles.
6. Add layer of cooked meat
7. Repeat layers but last layer should be finished with noodles and cheese.
8. Bake in the oven for 45-60mins or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
9. Eat entire portion in one setting.
Hope you enjoy. We eat like Kings over here. Recipe courtesy of N.