This recipe is easy. Go get the ingredients and make a large pot.
2lbs ground chicken (or beef, turkey, bison)
2 pkgs Chili Seasoning
4 cans of beans ( I do an assortment, black, kidney, chili hot, etc)
2 cans diced green chiles (jalapenos if you like it hot)
1 tbsp garlic powder
3 cans tomato sauce
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp sea salt
1. Chop onion and place in skillet. Add chicken. Season with a teaspoon of chili powder. Brown chicken.
2. While chicken is browning, take beans, diced chiles, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and add to slow cooker or pot.
3. Add cinnamon, cumin, sea salt, and chili seasoning.
4. Put cooked chicken and onions in cooker.
5. Set on high, cook for 4 hours.
6. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
7. Don't forget the hot sauce.
A good brew to enjoy with your chili is tafelbier from the New Albanian Brewing company. Get a growler and go fill it up. If you don't have one, they have them there.
Everyone can send a Thank you to email@example.com :)
Have a great Sunday!!!!