Monday, January 31, 2011
Noodles and .....Eggs?? huh
YUMMY. You GOTTA make this dish!!!
What you'll need:
Noodles (spaghetti, vermicelli)
1. Bring water to boil, add uncooked noodles. (10 mins)
2. Put Tablespoon of olive oil in pan.
3. With about three minutes before noodles are done, crack and put 4 eggs in skillet with medium heat.
3. Noodles should now be finished and eggs should just starting to turn a little white. Yolks should still be runny. Be careful to not use too much heat or eggs will become fried.
4. Drain noodles and add to pan on top of eggs. Remove from heat. Allow heat from noodles to cook remaining eggs. Stir pan, noodles will break up yolks and make a yummy mixture. If too dry, add a little water.
6. Think about how wonderful this blog is.
7. Send me a gift ($100 dollar minimum)
HOPE YOU TRY THIS RECIPE!!!